Qatar Airways continues aggressive fleet expansion strategy, signs firm order for four A321s
Qatar Airways signed a firm order for four A321s and secured two further purchase options, worth USD361 million at list price, earlier this month at the Farnborough International Air Show. The aircraft are scheduled for delivery in 2009/10. [923 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Secures financing to fund aircraft acquisitions
- Prepared to launch LCC within 90 days
- Launches global advertising campaign
Graphs and data:
- Qatar Airways fleet: Jul-08
- Qatar total capacity (seats) share: Week commencing 21-Jul-08
- Middle East total capacity (seats) share: week commencing 21-Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.