Perfect storm is Auckland Airport’s silver lining
Auckland International Airport Ltd (AIAL) continues to generate some of the best operating margins in the business, closing the six months to Dec-08 with an EBITDA margin of 75.4% - comfortably in its historical range above 75%. [836 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- First half result helped by 8% increase in non-aero revenues
- Traffic softens in final months of 2008, but outlook brighter as LCCs move in
- Bond issue full subscribed
Graphs and data:
- Auckland International Airport operating EBITDA margin: 2004 to 1H09 (financial year ended 30-Jun)
- Auckland International Airport revenue growth and pax growth: 2005 to 1H09 (financial year ended 30-Jun)
- Auckland International Airport revenue per passenger (NZD): 2004 to 1H09 (financial year ended 30-Jun)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.