Optimism increases about Air China’s traffic outlook
Air China transported 6.3 million passengers in the first two months of 2009, up 15.1% year-on-year, due to a 20.4% increase in domestic passengers, to 5.3 million (representing 83.8% of total passenger numbers). International passenger numbers were down 8.6% year-on-year. [779 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Buys out Air China Cargo unit for USD105 million
- Confirms parent in talks with East Star
- Codehare agreement with Air Macau
Graphs and data:
- Air China domestic and international passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Mar-2008 to Feb-2009
- Air China Share price: Apr-2008 to Apr-2009
- Air China capacity by market (seats per week as % of total)
- Air China cargo fleet: Apr-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.