OPEC revenue drops 40% in 2009, reserves climb 4% – Friday Fuel Watch
OPEC has published its 2009 annual report, revealing a massive decline in the value of oil exports from OPEC nations, as well as a 4% rise in the cartel’s oil reserves. [698 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Oil rallies to USD75 per barrel
Graphs and data:
- OPEC oil reserves by nation
- Average monthly spot prices for selected crudes, 2009
- OPEC crude oil production (1,000 barrels per day)
- Oil demand growth, 2009
- Global oil consumption, 2009
- 2009 regional refining margins
- Daily jet fuel prices (kerosene, cents per gallon) at New York, US Gulf Coast, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Singapore: Feb-2010 to Jul-2010
- Daily jet fuel prices (kerosene, cents per gallon) at New York, US Gulf Coast, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Singapore vs Crude Spot price (WTI, USD per barrel): 29-Jun-2010 to 07-Jul-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.