Oman Airport Positive start to the year: Passenger numbers continue to rise at Muscat in 1Q2009
Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) reports total passenger numbers at Muscat Airport rose 4% year-on-year for 1Q2009 to 988,941. [1145 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Much needed relief: Passenger numbers stabilise at Salalah while expansion continues
- Strabag Oman awarded Phase I development of new Sohar Airport
Graphs and data:
- Muscat International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Muscat International Airport Phase I expansion
- Salalah Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
- Muscat Seeb International Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.