Norwegian Air Shuttle reports rise in Jun-08 passenger numbers, but fall in load factor
Norwegian Air Shuttle reported Jun-08 traffic jumped significantly, although added international capacity in the Scandinavian market caused it’s load factor to fall. [766 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Forecast EBITDA loss in 2Q08
- Cost cutting strategies to offset rising fuel costs
- To launch rights issue to fund fleet expansion
Graphs and data:
- Norwegian Air Shuttle traffic highlights for Jun-08
- Norwegian Air Shuttle monthly passenger traffic (millions) and load factor (%)
- Year-on-year passenger growth and load factor for Norwegian Air Shuttle, SAS Group and Finnair: Jun-08
- Norwegian fleet growth: FY2004 to 1Q08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.