Nok Air “Back in the black”
Nok Air stated it reported a profit of USD571,000 in Oct-08, as it benefited from a drastic downsizing programme and lower fuel prices over the past few months. [656 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Reduces costs by approximately 40% through survival programme
- Enters new partnership with PB Air
- Outlook: Focusing on survival
Graphs and data:
- Nok Air capacity breakdown by sector (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 10-Nov-08
- Nok Air and codeshare partner route network
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.