Naviair hits some challenges in COOPANS cooperation
Danish ATM provider, Naviair reports the development of COOPANS Build 1 by Thales has run smoothly ahead of schedule and with quality according to plans. [1039 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- LCC traffic set to grow as Copenhagen Airport develops low cost terminal
- Collapse of Stodir threatens Sterling's status
Graphs and data:
- IFR movements in Danish Airspace, en route: Jan-07 to Jun-08
- IFR movements (Departures), AACC Copenhagen Airport:
Jan-07 to Jun-08
- IFR movements (Departures), AACC Billund Airport: Jan-07 to Jun-08
- Copenhagen Airport passenger numbers (mill) and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-07 to Aug-08
- Copenhagen Airport capacity share (%): Week commencing 06-Oct-08
- Overview of Staff within Naviair
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.