NAV CANADA reports traffic growth slowing further
NAV CANADA reports traffic in Jul-08, as measured by weighted charging units for en-route, terminal and oceanic air navigation service, increased 2.6% year-on-year. Aug-08 traffic increased 2.0% year-on-year. For the 12 months to 31-Aug-08 (NAV CANADA’s full fiscal year), traffic increased 5.5% year-on-year. [1094 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- NAV CANADA development of airspace coverage
- NAV CANADA awards Park Air Systems ground-to-air communications contract
- NATS adopts NAV CANADA flight data tracking
- Back charges to be collected
Graphs and data:
- NAV CANADA traffic growth by weighted charging units
- Air Canada Group and WestJet RPMs (Feb-07 to Aug-08)
- NAV CANADA radar coverage
- Expansion of NAV CANADA ATM coverage
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.