Muscat International Airport and Salalah Airport report growth in passenger traffic
Muscat Seeb International Airport has reported a 19% year-on-year increase in origin and destination (point-to-point) passenger traffic for the ten months ending 31-Oct-08, excluding transfer and transit passengers. [660 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Muscat's expansion programme commences ahead of schedule
- Muscat's expanded departure hall to open shortly
Graphs and data:
- Muscat International Airport total passenger numbers ('000s) and growth (% change year-on-year): Aug-07 to Jul-08
- Muscat International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats as % of total): Week commencing 24-Nov-08
- Salalah Airport passenger traffic & growth rate (% change year-on-year): 2001-2007
- Muscat International Airport expansion programme
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.