Monarch Airlines' traffic continues to grow from “strength to strength”
Monarch Airlines announced passenger traffic continues to grow from “strength to strength” in May-08 and Jun-08. The carrier reported scheduled passenger numbers in May-08 jumped 8.3% year-on-year to 406,750, while load factor rose 1.93 ppts to 81.3%. [1069 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Faces 30 month B787 delivery delays
- Withdrew inventory from the Sabre and Worldspan
Graphs and data:
- Monarch Airlines scheduled traffic highlights for May-08
- Monarch Airlines scheduled traffic highlights for Jun-08
- Recent LCC GDS distribution/travel site agreements
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.