Middle East Business Aviation - The sector comes of age
The future of Middle East business aviation is proving to be one of the brightest spots in the outlook for regional aviation in 2009. The double-digit economic growth achieved in the region’s over the past five years is leading to the creation of a sizeable and highly active business aviation market, along with the infrastructure to support it. [1237 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Recent orders show strength
- The fastest growing region for business jets
- Specialised airport developments underway
- The outlook: strong potential, but with challenge
Graphs and data:
- Non-US orders as a % of worldwide market orders
- Middle East business/VIP fleet - In operation & on order: Dec-08
- MEBAA member operators overview
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.