Mexican airport shares were mixed yesterday, upon the release of traffic figures for April.
OMA (shares up 1.4%) reported passenger numbers rose 0.9% in Apr-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 960,446, +0.9%;
- Domestic: 808,004, +1.4%;
- International: 152,442, +2.8%.
GAP (shares down 0.8%) meanwhile reported slightly stronger traffic results:
- Passenger numbers: 1.7 million, +1.1%;
- Domestic: 1.1 million, -0.4%;
- International: 649,900, +3.7%.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 09-May-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.