Under the proposed internalisation plan, MAp is seeking to regain management rights from Macquarie Group and become an independent entity, for a proposed cash payment of AUD345 million. According to the report, KPMG stated the internalisation is “reasonable” and “fair”, and values the management rights at between AUD320.6 million and AUD400.6 million [full report].
- Passenger numbers: 640,590, +18.3% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 9,232 tonnes, +14.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 5,007, +15.9%.
Fraport sees “slight” recovery in passenger traffic over the next two years
In Mexico, shares in Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (ASUR) gained 4.0%. The airport operator last week reported its Aug-2009 traffic, which showed domestic traffic declines were improving at a faster pace than competitor, Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA).
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (ASUR) traffic highlights in Aug-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 1.3 million, -12.8% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 655,242, -5.6%;
- International: 664,445, -18.8%.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA) traffic highlights in Aug-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 1.0 million, -12.9% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 896,000, -11%;
- International: 132,700, -24.1%.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 07-Sep-2009
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.