Macau Airport starting to see early signs of recovery?
CAM-Macau International Airport Company Limited believes Macau Airport is starting to see initial signs of a recovery in traffic, forecasting it will handle 4.5 million passengers in 2009 and 50,000 tonnes of cargo. [1222 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Adjusts airline incentive programme to stimulate traffic
- Signs cooperation agreements with Yunnan Airport Group and Hunan Airport Management Group
- Air Macau and Viva Macau also look to partnerships to stimulate traffic
- Viva Macau expands operations
- Air Macau to increase Macau-Chengdu frequency
Graphs and data:
- Macau International Airport passenger numbers and cargo volume: Mar-08 to Feb-09
- Macau Airport Passenger Breakdown: Jul-2009
- Viva Macau destination map: Sep-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.