LCCs innovate in in-flight ancillary revenues
In this final part of a three part benchmarking study, Peanuts! Weekly examines the increasingly broad range of in-flight entertainment options offered by LCCs. [1495 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- In-flight ancillary options now the norm
- …But scope for expansion exists
- Inflight sales
- Onboard and boarding pass advertising: the next step?
- US network airlines go aggressive
- And Aeroflot too
- Boarding card ads
- Conclusion: Rapid increase in ancillary revenue focus and scope for further development
Graphs and data:
- Selected airlines ancillary revenue offerings: As of Jul-08
- Range of buy-on board In-flight offerings: sample LCCs
- LCC on-board advertising: sample airlines
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.