Kuwait Airport's outlook more positive as traffic growth returns
Kuwait International Airport’s (KIA) reports passenger numbers returned to positive territory in Oct-08, helped by a surge in travel during the Eid Al-Fitr holiday period. The airport reported passenger numbers surged 14% year-on-year in Oct-08 to 577,810. [486 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To launch tender for airport expansion
- Delta awards NAS ground handling contract at airport
Graphs and data:
- Kuwait International Airport Oct-08 traffic highlights
- Kuwait International Airport passenger numbers ('000s) and growth (% change year-on-year): Nov-07 to Oct-08
- Kuwait International Airport capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 17-Nov-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.