Kuwait Airport - Outlook more positive as traffic growth returns
Kuwait International Airport (KIA) reported a 4% year-on-year increase in passenger numbers to almost 550,000 passengers in Nov-08. In Oct-08, passenger numbers were also up, by 14%, following a 4.2% year-on-year passenger reduction in Sep-08. [521 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Kuwait concludes new air services agreements, to boost traffic at Kuwait International Airport
- Expansion project progressing well
Graphs and data:
- Kuwait International Airport Nov-08 traffic highlights
- Kuwait International Airport passenger numbers ('000s) and growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-07 to Nov-08
- Kuwait International Airport traffic highlights: 11 months to Nov-08
- Kuwait international Airport capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 22-Dec-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.