Kunming Airlines handles 57,000 passengers in Sep-2009
Kunming Airlines, 80% owned by Shenzhen Airlines, commenced operations on 15-Feb-09, operating from Kunming to Changsha and on to Harbin. The carrier is based in Kunming, and also plans to establish bases in Xi’an, Guangzhou, Tianjin and Hangzhou in the medium to long-term. [879 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Kunming Airlines signs strategic cooperation agreement with Kunming Municipal Government
- Continues to expand network
- Lucky Air takes delivery of eighth aircraft
- Yunnan Airport Group launches tender for construction of new airport in Kunming
- Establishes ground handling JV with Jardine Aviation Services
Graphs and data:
- Kunming Airlines passenger numbers: Mar-2009 to Sep-2009
- Lucky Air top destinations by capacity (week commencing 09-Nov-2009)
- Kunming Airport capacity share by carrier (week commencing 09-Nov-2009)
- Lucky Air passenger traffic numbers: Aug-2009 to Sep-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.