Korean Air and Asiana Airlines back in the earnings sweet spot
Korean Air CFO, Lee Sang-kyoon, stated the carrier expects to report an operating profit of KRW1 trillion (USD890 million) in 2010, if current strong trends continue. The company officially targets a KRW800 billion (USD716 million) operating profit in 2010, on revenues of KRW10.6 trillion (USD9.5 billion). [711 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Asiana expects record 1Q2010 results
- Korean Air's 1Q2010 results also strong
- Korean Air traffic resurgent
Graphs and data:
- Asiana Airlines and Korean Air share price index trend in 2010 (index = 04-Jan-2010)
- Asiana Airlines and Korean Air sector length trend: Apr-2008 to Apr-2010
- Korean Air operating profit margin: 1Q09 to 1Q2010
- Korean Air financial highlights for three months ended 31-Mar-2010
- Korean Air international passenger traffic growth and capacity growth: 1Q2007 to 1Q2010
- Asiana Airlines and Korean Air capacity growth (by seats): Apr-09 to Apr-10
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.