Kolkata Airport modernisation project commences
Kolkata Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport commenced work on a INR19.4 billion (USD400 million) modernisation programme that will increase capacity five-fold to 24 million passengers p/a and will enable the airport to accommodate A380 aircraft. [728 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- AAI stays involved in Kolkata expansions
- Thai-Indian consortium awarded Kolkata modernisation contract
- Significant growth expected from 2011, despite current slow traffic growth
- To be developed as a maintenance hub?
Graphs and data:
- Modernsation and expansion of Kolkata Airport
- Kolkata Airport passenger numbers growth (% year-on-year) by international and domestic: Sep-07 to Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.