Kingfisher/Deccan defers international launch plans until Sep-08
Kingfisher Airlines announced it has deferred original plans to launch international operations in late Aug-08 until Sep-08, attributing the decision mostly to delays in obtaining relevant clearances. [1621 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Plans rapid international expansion
- The carrier also plans to launch services to Singapore, Hong Kong and the Middle East
- Amsterdam selected as global hub
- Hikes minimum base domestic fares, acquires more debt
- Walks away from SpiceJet acquisition
Graphs and data:
- Kingfisher route requests: May-08
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport operating capacity share by region: week commencing 04-Aug-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.