JetBlue's passenger traffic increases 4% year-on-year in Jul-2009
JetBlue reported a 4% year-on-year increase in passenger traffic in Jul-2009, to 2.2 million passengers. Traffic (RPMs) rose 0.3%, on a 0.9% increase in capacity (ASMs), resulting in a 0.5% fall in load factor for the month, down 0.5 ppts, to 86.1%. Average stage length for the carrier also fell, down 6.1%. [1345 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expands from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport
- Awards thrust reversers contract to Lufthansa Technik
- Seeking software fixes from Embraer for E190 aircraft
- Revamps loyalty programme
- Launches “All-You-Can-Jet Pass!” and Twitter fares
- Establishes weather protection policy for Caribbean package holidays
- Appoints new VP, Associate General Council and Chief People Officer
Graphs and data:
- JetBlue passenger numbers and passenger load factor growth: Aug-2008 to Jul-2009
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport domestic capacity share by carrier (week commencing 17-Aug-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.