Jet2.com helps Dart Group profits soar
Dart Group, parent of successful LCC, Jet2.com, reported improved profitability in the 12 months ended 31-Mar-2009, principally through a stronger trading performance at Jet2.com, as its leisure-sector and package holiday focus proves to be successful for the Group. [1222 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Careful network focus paying dividends; route and capacity management results in improved load factors and yields
- Successful ancillary revenue development
- Charters and freight also going strong
- Strengthening balance sheet
- Carefully hedged
- Jet2holidays.com feeling the pressure; logistic operations faces setback in FY2008/09
- OUTLOOK: Cautious optimism
Graphs and data:
- Dart Group Financial results: 12 months ended 31-Mar-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.