Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport completes Phase I of plan for haj terminals project
Saudi Arabia’s General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) confirmed in mid Nov-2009, that Phase I of the modernisation and development plan for the haj terminals project at King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA) is completed. Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) was responsible for the completion of the programme’s first phase. [910 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Al-Rajhi Holding Group and TAV sign JV agreement for build-operate-transfer concessions at Saudi airports
- International traffic strong
- Madinah Airport expansion due 2014
Graphs and data:
- Jeddah King Abdul Aziz International Airport passenger numbers and growth (% change year-on-year): 1998-2008
- Saudi Arabia domestic vs international passenger growth (% change year-on-year): 1998-2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.