Jazeera Airways branches out into leasing
With its mainline passenger operations continuing to perform strongly (1H08 revenue was up almost 50% year-on-year), Jazeera Airways has now turned to another booming aviation sector in the Middle East, the leasing market. [974 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Competition heating up in Middle East aircraft leasing market
- Confident of the future for leasing market
- Jazeera Airways announces new Doha route
Graphs and data:
- Jazeera Airways A320 delivery plan: 2008-2014
- Doha Airport capacity breakdown by carrier: Week commencing 20-Oct-08
- Kuwait-Doha capacity breakdown by carrier: Week commencing 20-Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.