Jazeera Airways – the most optimistic carrier in the world?
Jazeera Airways CEO, Marwan Boodai, has confirmed the carrier is maintaining its profit forecast of more than USD13.8 million for 2008, implying a fourth quarter profit of at least USD8.3 million – its best for the year, according to the Centre’s estimates. The carrier reported a net profit of USD5.5 million in the first nine months of 2008, up 43.4% year-on-year, helped by a solid third quarter. [846 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Strong outlook for 2009 despite global economic slump
- Accelerating delivery of two A320s
- Could acquire stake in another airline, if the opportunity is right
- New CEO appointed
Graphs and data:
- Jazeera Airways quarterly net profits (USD mill): 1Q08 to 4Q08E
- Jazeera Airways annual net profits (USD mill): 2006 to 2008E
- Jazeera Airways annual passenger numbers (mill): 2006 to 2009F
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.