IndiGo reports further market share growth in Aug-2009
IndiGo continues to break away from its rivals, reporting a 3.6 ppts year-on-year increase in market share of the Indian domestic market to 13.9% in Aug-2009. IndiGo launched operations in Aug-2006 and now the LCC currently holds the largest market share of the Indian LCCs. [511 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Focuses on Patna in 2H2009
Graphs and data:
- IndiGo domestic market share: Aug-2006 to Aug-2009
- Indian domestic market share: Aug-2009
- IndiGo passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Aug-2008 to Aug-2009
- IndiGo annual aircraft deliveries: 2010 to 2016
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.