Hyderabad Airport to send out an SOS for government assistance
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAL) announced it is considering approaching the government for assistance as passenger traffic growth slows at Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, though the nature and quantity of the support it will request is yet to be determined. [896 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Pushes back break even forecasts
- Puts expansion plans on hold, seeks alternative sources of revenue
- Launches operations of Haj terminal
Graphs and data:
- Hyderabad Begumpet International Airport and Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport passenger traffic growth: Oct-07 to Sep-08
- Functions of Airport Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA) Bill
- Hyderabad International Airport's Haj Terminal summary
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.