Hyderabad Airport introduces user development fees to domestic travelers
Ministry of Civil Aviation approved GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd’s (GHIAL) proposal to introduce User Development Fees (UDF) of INR375 (USD8.70) to domestic passengers at Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, effective 22-Aug-08. GHIAL currently also collects a UDF of INR1,000 (USD23.10) from international passengers. [955 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To launch JV MRO facility with Malaysia Airlines
- Report growth, although international traffic falls
Graphs and data:
- Ministry of Civil Aviation draft guidelines for User Development Fee at Airports
- Indian confirmed orders: Mar-08
- Hyderabad Begumpet International Airport and
Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport passenger traffic growth: Jun-07 to May-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.