Guangzhou Airport bucks trend with solid profit growth in 2008. Outlook challenging
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd’s financial results for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-08 bear little impact of the traffic crisis in China, with the airport reporting strong improvements to its operating and net profits for the full year. [703 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Guangzhou to deploy new air traffic management surveillance system
Graphs and data:
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd financial highlights: Twelve months ended 31-Dec-08
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport operating profit margin and net profit margin: 2005 to 2008
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport passenger numbers growth, cargo volume growth and aircraft movement growth: 2006 to 2008
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport passenger number growth and cargo volume growth: Dec-07 to Nov-08
- Opens tender for new retail and F&B offerings
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.