GoAir to reposition as a “value-based” carrier
GoAir announced it is considering plans to rebrand itself as a “value carrier”, which is positioned between LCCs and full service carriers. CEO, Edgardo Badiali, confirmed the carrier aims to create a new value for money product with passengers having “to pay to get more”, while retaining its point-to-point operating strategy. [775 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger numbers fall a massive 44.4%
- Slows fleet growth
Graphs and data:
- GoAir restructuring programme
- GoAir passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-07 to Aug-08
- Indian carriers domestic passenger load factor in Aug-08
- GoAir A320 family fleet expected delivery schedule (ordered and leased equipment): 2009-2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.