Shares in Gemina, an Italian company which holds ownership in Aeroporti di Roma, jumped 6% in trading on Monday, continuing several days of strongly positive trading. European airport shares were stronger on Monday, with Fraport, Ferrovial and Hochtief among the main movers.
Hastings Fund Management, the responsible entity of Australian Infrastructure Fund (AIX), announced Steve Boulton is retiring as CEO and director of Hastings and Australian Infrastructure Fund. Alan Freer has been appointed as interim CEO of Hastings. Jeff Pollock will remain as CEO of AIX. AIX shares were down 0.5% on Monday.
- Passenger numbers: 496,002, +7.3%;
- Domestic: 311,481, +10.6%;
- International: 181,300, +2.4%;
- Transit: 3221, -10.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 6527, +9.8%;
- Air cargo: 4781 tonnes, +6.6%.
- Passenger numbers: 5.5 million, +3.7%;
- Aircraft movements: 39,300, +1.9%.
- Passenger numbers: 1.3 million, +21.8%;
- International: 838,900, +20.5%;
- Domestic: 478,600, +24.2%;
- Aircraft movements: 13,900, +17%.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 21-Mar-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.