Fraport sees falls in retail and property sales, and net profit, in 2008
The global economic crisis took its toll on Fraport’s full year results for 2008. Sales revenues declined and passenger numbers were weak, causing some assets to be sold off cheaply. [894 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Revenue losses down to subsidiary sales and loss of lease revenue
- 'Export Nation Germany' demands high performance global air transport industry - Bender
- Poor outlook for 2009; growth to resume in 2010
- Fraport remains interested to acquire more foreign assets
Graphs and data:
- Fraport Group preliminary financial highlights: 12 months ended 31-Dec-08 (EUR millions)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.