Flybe’s profits under pressure
Flybe stated it would report a profit for the 12 months ended 31-Mar-09, but expects profits to be lower than originally forecast. CEO and Chairman, Jim French, attributed the expected profits to the carrier’s “resilient business model”, which has provided it with flexibility to adjust capacity when required [934 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Announces it is now UK’s largest domestic carrier
- Continues with London Gatwick expansion plans
- Suspending Belfast services to Isle of Man and Belfast after 10 weeks of operations
- Signs leasing agreement with Olympic Air
- Launches online shopping programme
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.