Flybe is the third largest operator from London Gatwick
Flybe commenced its Winter 2009/10 Schedule on 25-Oct-2009, offering 2,900 weekly flights on more than 140 routes. The carrier’s Winter programme includes an expanded route network from London Gatwick to 496 weekly flights. Flybe is currently the third largest operator at the airport. [986 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- …Welcomes sale of London Gatwick Airport
- Maintains position as UK’s largest domestic carrier
- Strengthening commercial relationships: Etihad Airways codeshare
- Flybe interested in bmi
- Renews ground handling contract at Cardiff
Graphs and data:
- UK domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Flybe destinations map: Nov-2009
- bmibaby destinations map: Nov-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.