Ferrovial reports huge net profit as airports division shrinks; BAA confident for 2011
BAA and its consortium parent Ferrovial have issued their year-end financial statements for 2010. In the case of the Spanish company revenues, EBIT and EBITDA all fell slightly in the airports division but an EBITDA margin of around 45% was achieved. [2461 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Downsizing exposure to airports
- Swissport sold
- BAA narrows its losses
- Lower gearing
- Recovery, what recovery?
- Clutching at straws over order to sell
- All change
- On the railroad to nowhere
Graphs and data:
- Table 1: Ferrovial consolidated financial highlights for the 12 months ended Dec-2010
- Table 2: BAA financial highlights for the 12 months ended Dec-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.