Etihad Airways outlines long-term vision of 25 million passengers p/a by 2020
Fresh from its busiest ever Summer peak period, in which it handled 1.6 million passengers, Etihad Airways has announced a new and significant long-term growth target: handling 25 million passengers p/a by 2020. [1366 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Aircraft and airport capacity coming online
- New routes, bigger workforce and airspace liberalisation needed
- Double digit growth for the next two decades?
- No consolidation yet for Etihad, but new codeshare with Malaysian Airlines
- New business and planning tools
Graphs and data:
- Etihad Airways Farnborough orders, options and rights
- Etihad Airways forecast aircraft deliveries (by year of manufacture)
- Selected Middle East passenger traffic growth: 2007-2027
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.