El Salvador in search of public-private partnership airport upgrade solution
El Salvador’s Cuscatlán International Airport is considering a public-private partnership (PPP) in order to fund proposed airport upgrades. The airport’s 2030 master plan is estimated to cost SVC6.9 billion (USD800 million) to implement. [1713 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- PROESA is the empowered agency
- A main hub for TACA
- Domestic services needed?
- PPP one of a variety of privatisation methods for modernisation and expansion
Graphs and data:
- El Salvador capacity by all carriers (seats per week): 16-Apr-2012 to 22 Apr-2012
- El Salvador seat capacity by region: 16-Apr-2012 to 22 Apr-2012
- El Salvador map
- Central America top 10 airports by seat capacity: 16-Apr-2012 to 22-Apr-2012
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.