easyJet’s June traffic results are reasonable in a difficult market
easyJet’s rolling results for the whole year to 30-Jun-2009 show a healthy increase in overall passenger numbers and seat factors. [1006 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Network and fleet growth continues at breakneck speed
- Airborne bus and rail passes
- Gatwick wins on airport fee increases
Graphs and data:
- easyJet, Ryanair and British Airways European passenger traffic growth: Jul-2008 to Jun-2009
- easyjet share price growth: Jun-2008 to Jul-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.