easyJet's demand continues to grow
easyJet announced passenger traffic in Jun-08 continues to “improve in line with expectations”, reporting passenger numbers jumped 19.5% year-on-year to 4.1 million, primarily due to its recent acquisition of GB Airways. [807 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To launch services to Sofia & Geneva as part of Winter Schedule
- Supports green tax on air travel
- Threatens legal action against Expedia
Graphs and data:
- easyJet traffic highlights for Jun-08
- easyJet and British Airways (Intra Europe services) passenger number growth (& change year-on-year): Jan-04 to Jun-08
- easyJet traffic highlights for the 12 months to 30-Jun-08
- easyJet monthly passenger traffic (millions) and load factor (%): 12 months to 30-Jun-08 vs 12 months to 30-Jun-07
- easyJet new weekly services
- easyJet destination map: Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.