easyJet cost cutting and dropping expensive ports remain priorities
Union leaders expressed alarm at easyJet’s decision to stop flying from East Midlands Airport and to scale back its Luton operation, which could threatens about 250 jobs. Up to 1.5 million passengers will be effected by the plan to axe 360 flights a week. [1684 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Government “stealth tax” counterproductive
- Sir Stelios on Ryanair and growth
- CEO sparring continues to generate publicity
- No slowing of network expansion, and cultural needs catered for
- easyJet opts for “Best” Belfast route
- easyJet launches Canary Island routes from Liverpool
- Swissport and easyJet extend collaboration in Geneva
Graphs and data:
- easyJet fleet in service and on order
- easyJet fleet delivery schedule
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.