- Revenue: USD45.4 million, +16.6% year-on-year;
- Aeronautical: USD35.3 million, +11.6%;
- Domestic passenger charges: USD22.0 million, +12.0%;
- International passenger charges: USD5.8 million, +13.9%;
- Non-aeronautical: USD10.1 million, +38.1%;
- Parking: USD2.3 million, +1.3%;
- Leases: USD2.0 million, +24.9%;
- Adjusted EBITDA: USD12.7 million, -39.8%;
- Net profit (loss): (USD319,109), compared with a profit of USD8.6 million in p-c-p;
- Capital expenditure: USD8.3 million;
- Total assets: USD819.6 million, +2.6%;
- Total liabilities: USD223.1 million, +8.6%;
- Passenger numbers: 3.1 million, +4.3%;
- Cargo volume: 23,906 tonnes, +28.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 85,394, +7.1%;
- Revenue per passenger: USD14.6, +11.8%.
- *Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = MXN12.5349
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Mexico’s GAP (-0.5%) announced its passenger traffic rose by 6.2% in Sep-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 1.3 million, +6.2%
- Domestic: 981,700, +7.6%;
- International: 348,600, +2.5%.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 19-Oct-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.