Delhi International Airport's Sep-08 traffic falls in 11.3%, more trouble ahead
Airports Authority of India (AAI) reports total passenger traffic at Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport fell 11.3% year-on-year in Sep-08 to 1.6 million, as a result of the deepening economic crisis. [1054 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Requests 10% increase in aeronautical charges
- Upgrades passenger facilities for Winter months
- Alpha acquires Pantaloon Retail's stake in duty free outlets
Graphs and data:
- Delhi International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Oct-07 to Sep-08
- Mumbai Vs Delhi airports monthly aircraft movements (% change year-on-year): Oct-07 to Sep-08
- Indian airports' passenger numbers growth: 2002-03 to 2007-08 (index 2002/03=1)
- Delhi International Airport passenger upgrades summary
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.