- Passenger numbers: 2.2 million, +11.3% year-on-year;
- International: 2.0 million, +10.1%;
- Domestic: 200,255, +26.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 21,321, +7.1%
- Passenger numbers: 10.5 million, +11.7% year-on-year;
- Frankfurt: 5.3 million, +7.8%;
- Cargo volume: 215,610 tonnes, +19.2%;
- Frankfurt: 191,480 tonnes, +20.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 79,658, +8.5%;
- Frankfurt: 42,028, +3.9%.
- Passenger numbers: 2.3 million, +5.8% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 35,435 tonnes, +27.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 24,850, +5.4%
See related CAPA profile: Traffic and capacity
The airport also reported the following commercial developments in Jul-2010:
- Commercial revenue*^: EUR32.4 million, +7.2% year-on-year;
- Airside: +6.7%;
- Landside: +7.9%;
- Revenue per departing passenger: EUR28.7, +1.3%;
- Airside: +0.8%;
- Landside: +1.9%.
*Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.36
^Retail, duty free and F&B
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Meanwhile, European airports continued a downward trend with shares in Aeroporto di Firenze (-2.3%) and Hochtief (-4%) down.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 11-Aug-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.