Christmas has arrived for Hactl and AAT in Nov-2009; Notable pick up in Hong Kong cargo
Hactl and AAT both reported double-digit freight growth in Nov-2009, as Hong Kong's cargo volumes moved up significantly in the pre-Christmas period, following last year's disappointment. [443 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Hactl seeing double-digit cargo volume growth in Nov-2009
- Hactl import volume continues growth trend and up by double-digits
- AAT sees tonnage growth for the first time in over a year
- Outlook: Still feeling impact of economic downturn and cross-Straits liberalisation, but Christmas peak a positive
Graphs and data:
- HACTL cargo traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Nov-2008 to Nov-2009
- AAT cargo volume growth (% change year-on-year): Nov-2008 to Nov-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.