China’s second tier carriers reporting improved financial results in 2010
China’s second-tier carriers, Hainan Airlines, Shandong Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Spring Airlines and Juneyao, all reported improved financial results in 2010, based on Chinese Accounting Standards. All of them are aiming to continue to expand their profitability and presence in the Chinese market. [1741 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- HNA Group expects 50% increase in sales in 2011. Reports increase in first quarter profits
- Shandong Airlines forecasts up to USD27m in profit in 1Q2011. Profit doubles in 2010
- Xiamen Airlines reports 24th consecutive year of profitability in 2010. Expects continued improvements
- Spring Airlines 2010 profits surge 240%
- Juneyao Airlines expects 2011 profits to exceed 2010. Juneyao Airlines reports 285% surge in 2010 profit
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.