China’s airlines profitable, handle 24.5m pax in Oct-2010
CAAC stated the nation’s aviation industry reported a USD740.8 million profit in Oct-2010 alone, a two fold increase from Oct-2009 levels, with airlines contributing USD644.4 million to the result, representing a massive 308% year-on-year increase. Airports reported a profit of USD51.2 million in the month, an 8.8% year-on-year reduction. [904 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- 24.5 million passengers for Chinese airlines in Oct-2010
- Load factors strengthening
- China to become world’s second largest economy in 2010
Graphs and data:
- CAAC financial/traffic highlights: Oct-2010
- CAAC domestic passenger numbers growth vs international passenger numbers growth: Jan-2009 to Oct-2010
- CAAC passenger numbers growth vs cargo volume growth: Jan-2009 to Oct-2010
- ‘Big Four’ Chinese carrier traffic highlights: Oct-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.