China Southern Airlines' international passenger traffic and cargo continues to sink
China Southern Airlines reported year-on-year improvements in (mainly domestic) passenger numbers and load factors in the two months to Feb-2009, although cargo volumes were down in the period. [848 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- International passenger volumes slump to the second lowest level in 12 months
- Freight volume continues downwards movement
- Expects losses in 2008, but likely to hold up better than major competitors
- To boost capital base through share issuance
Graphs and data:
- China Southern highlights for Jan-2009 and Feb-2009 combined
- China Southern Airlines load factor and load factor growth: Feb-08 to Feb-09
- China Southern Airlines passenger number growth by international and domestic: Mar-08 to Feb-09
- China Southern Airlines cargo volume growth: Mar-08 to Feb-09
- China Southern Airlines current and future fleet: Mar-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.