Cebu Pacific “hopeful” of profit in 2009
Cebu Pacific stated it expects a 28% increase in revenue in 2009, to PHP25 billion (USD502 million), on expectations of an improved operating environment and increased demand. The carrier also stated it is “hopeful” it will report a profit in 2009. [985 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expands both domestic and international networks
- Expanding operations from Cebu
- Considering introducing Philippines-Middle East services
- Removes fuel surcharge from airfares
- To reduce Manila-Osaka airfares
- Opens reservation system to corporate clients
- To introduce baggage interception fee
Graphs and data:
- Cebu Pacific Route Network: Mar-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.